After school yesterday I went home and dug us back into our house. Luckily the maintenance men helped that along by clearing a lot of the snow around the teacher housing. Finally the wind has stopped and we are left with a new problem. With all of the new snow the runway is unusable and to make things worse the grater is broken. So we can't get the runway into working order. Which will be interesting seeing as I am supposed to fly out on Friday to St. Marys and quite a few other events are supposed to fly out on Wednesday. I imagine they will snow machine it over from Chevak since they can still get in and out of there. Chevak is like our backup air strip.
I would like to say we might get a break from massive snow fall for awhile but I would be mistaken. We have another front supposed to hit us on Wednesday. So more snow. More digging. Thankfully Rylie and Parker seem to enjoy playing in all of the fresh powder. We especially appreciate when they come bounding in the house and pull down a whole snow mound right behind them into our living room. We love digging out our living room. ;)
Today will be the last day I write to you until next Monday. I am planning on enjoying lots of sleep and Rylie time for Spring Break.
No comments:
Post a Comment