It snowed quite a bit over night. We have a knee high mound right outside our front door that we have to hurdle. I know I have mentioned the snow so many times before but how can I not?!!? I live in Alaska!!!! Anyway it reminds me of the pretty snow decorations on Macy's. I am sorry but Oregon snow doesn't even compare!
So I know that quite a few people follow my blog and even some people throughout the world but I don’t know who you are! I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment or shoot me an email! Tupper.monica@gmail.com
Sunrise: 9:29am
Sunset: 7:03pm
Temperature: 10 feels like 4
Snow: Quite a bit of new snow however its blown everywhere so no telling exactly how much.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love reading your blog and learning more about your journey and life up there. Keep up the good work and I cant wait for your next post.
1 comment:
I love reading your blog and learning more about your journey and life up there. Keep up the good work and I cant wait for your next post.
Post a Comment