Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peter Parker

It is days like today where the sun is out and there are beautiful blue skies with no wind that I really wish I had a snow machine. It would be awesome to take it out for a long fast ride. 


Well we have a new puppy in our house. He is freaking adorable! He is a mutt but so far he is the cutest puppy ever. However there is a downside. I believe he has separation issues so when we leave he sings at the top of his lungs. His name is Parker however I call him Peter Parker; yes I am a wee bit of a nerd. (For those who don't know that is Peter Parker as in Spiderman.)


It is amazing how much not seeing the sun has effected my body. No vitamin D really takes its tole!! I started taking vita D drops as a supplement. Hopefully it works on getting me back to normal. Finally feeling close to it after that terrible Strep.

I can't believe January has already come and gone....where did it go??



Sunrise: 10:10am
Sunset: 6:22pm
Temperature: 32 feels like21
Snow: Snowed most of yesterday. Probably 5 new inches total with more on the way.....of course:)

No comments: