Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!


Someone thought it would be a good idea to do state testing today so over half of my class is doing that for most of the day, then we are having out valentine's day party followed by PE.


Recently I was talking with some of the local girls about what guys do for them for Vday or for dates. Unfortunately chivalry is not often found around here. One guy is known for getting his wife slush puppies from the Snack Shack because those are her favorites. But other then that there are no dates really or flowers. Being in a relationship is a whole different story here. 

I have a shrew living in my classroom. He runs around every morning. Usually coming from the art room, to my desk and then back to the art room. No name for him yet. I imagine he will be squished soon anyway. All I got to say is thank heaven they are not in our house. (*knock on wood*)


Sunrise: 9:53am
Sunset: 6:40pm
Temperature: 28 feels like 21
Snow: No new.

No comments: