Terrible news. I finally figured out that it is the SIM card of my phone that makes it not work. So they are sending me a new one and when they do finally send it out I will be without reception. This is starting to freak me out. I have had my phone connected to my hip since like high school. Being without a phone is going to be interesting. It is an interesting thought. How did people get information to each other before cell phones and email. How long would it have taken to get a message to my parents in Oregon? Once the water paths froze over did it take longer? We also watched the movie Contagion last night and thought about how safe we would be in that case. Unless someone flew in with the sickness or unless it was airborne. Strep is still flying around the village. So many people have been taken down by it. Thankfully they aren't allergic to penicillin.
Yesterday was absolutely beautiful out. The sun was out and shining and there weren't any clouds in the sky. It was stunning. Makes me wish I had a snow machine.
Sunrise: 9:44am
Sunset: 6:48pm
Temperature: 29 feels like 15
No comments:
Post a Comment