Thursday, February 2, 2012

Freezing Face!!!


Holy Guacamole it's cold today!!! Talk about shiver me timbers!! My whole class is almost fully dressed in their outdoor gear cause all of the heat is on the other side of the school.

On a scary note there have been wolves sighted around Scammon Bay. Along with a few other unexplained animals. There was a dog that was brutally attacked at one of the outter edge houses and another that has gone missing. Then today I start learning about the stories of Scammon Bay. So far I have learned that there have been Big Foot sightings or at least foot print sightings. But perhaps the most unique story I have heard is of the Little People. And perhaps it is all the more interesting because there are pictures that have been taken of them recently. I want to see these pictures. Apparently they are very small people who at times have helped someone when they needed it or caused mischief. And also a man who walks in a straight line and if you see him you should sit in front of him until he gives you something because he won't be able to walk anywhere until you move. Well it shouldn't surprise me that there are stories. However the elders believe them so perhaps I should keep on me toes. One thing I am definitely going to keep a watch for is Rylie and the wolves.

We are seeing the sun!!! It is so nice to have the sun back even if it is just for a little bit everyday.


Sunrise: 10:27am
Sunset: 6:05pm
Temperature: -21 feels like -46
Snow: No new snow. But the wind is blowing what we have around.

No comments: