Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dance All Night!

What a fun Valentine's Day with the girls! I made moose spaghetti and Michelle brought over cupcakes. We then played the Wii version of Just Dance. Oh man did we get into it! It was funny to watch both of the pairs. Shastina and Chelsey are seasoned pros at the game and know how to rack up a serious score. However Michelle and I get into the dancing. It was a lot of fun. Everyone should play the game at least once.

Yesterday was kind of a rough day as a teacher. There were a couple events that made me second guess my abilities. I was really frustrated at the end of the day and just down and out. I scheduled a meeting with my assistant IL (principal) this morning for a local respected view on the situation. He too agreed that something was amiss and said he would look into it. At the end of the conversation he said that I need to keep doing what I am doing which made me feel better about the situation and my class. I am so grateful for that conversation!!!

Last night I purchased my flight back to Oregon!! Woot I will be flying in late May. But just for the day because Chelsey and I will be heading straight up to Seattle. I am so excited for our little vacation!!

Sunrise: 9:50am
Sunset: 6:43pm
Temperature: 28 feels like 3
Snow: It is snowing as we speak!

No comments: