Friday, November 11, 2011

Top Ten Foods


Now don’t worry I am not running out of food up here or anything but I have been thinking about what I am most excited to have or at least try to have when I come home. This is what I have thought up….

Top Ten Foods I Want to Have When I Come Home
1.     McMenamins Cheese Burger and Tater Tots
2.     Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait
3.     Burger King Whopper
4.     Downtown Gresham’s green curry from that thai place across the street from Bocceli’s
5.     Elephants
6.     Red Robin’s Milkshake
7.     Sushi
8.     Beer (that’s close enough to a food)
9.     Henry’s gorgonzola fries
10.   Pastini Pastaria’s anything with noodles

Now I won’t even probably get through half of my list because I remember that terrible stomach ache I got after my first regular food back in Anchorage however it sure is nice to dream! :)

Big shocker! Another low is coming in until Saturday at some time. This one will bring up 3-6 inches of snow and potential freezing rain. It was fun the first or second time however now it is just getting a little old! What happened to the sun???

Sunrise: 9:59am
Sunset: 5:33pm
Temperature: 29 feels like 5
Amount of Snow: Old snow and ice

No comments: