Well the first storm of the season has officially hit. Currently the temperature outside is 23 however it feels like -4. The snow because of the wind staying steady around 30mph. Which makes it hard to breath when your walking through it and little snow flakes are hitting your face. Now I get to start adding my snow bibs, balaclava and snow shoes on these types of days. It is just howling outside my window. The interesting thing about the snow so far is that it is just creating drifts and not so much covering the ground.
![]() |
| Rico with his coat covered in snow. |
I read my students the Clementine series. Which was great; she is really an excellent read. Clementine would explain that when people were looking out of the corner of their eyes they would “corner eyes” someone. So yesterday I was looking out of the corner of my eyes at one of my students and he said “teacher you cornering eyes me!” I laughed.
Yesterday Debbie and I went down to the river since parts of it are freezing up. It looks like dirty giant piles of ice. Here are some pictures.
![]() |
| The boats lined up on the road in order to stay out of the ice. |
Sunrise: 10:37am
Sunset: 6:55pm
Temperature: 31 feels like 24 …….yea right!!!
Amount of Snow: around 1 inch on the ground with 1ft drifts.






No comments:
Post a Comment