Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bites Your Fingers


Recently I learned that frostbite is like a badge of courage and is something that the ladies look for in a husband. It means that the man is willing to go out in the super cold and work for his family. The more frostbite the better. I don’t see how a man couldn’t get frost bite out here when it is only -2 but feels like -41.

I have also been learning the lesson of wearing gloves when you open doors. The handles bite your fingers they are so cold!!!
 The dogs enjoyed the weekend and are beginning to fatten up for warmth. Sookie is also growing and beginning to catch up to Rylie. Rylie just looks like a giant ball of fuzz now.
I am getting really anxious to come home!! It is getting so close!  We watch the weather everyday. Praying for good weather!
Countdown: 17
Sunrise: 10:50am
Sunset: 4:52pm
Temperature: 9 feels like-11
Amount of Snow: Flurries

No comments: