This weekend was very very very boring. Nothing exciting happened except that Oregon beat Stanford, Boise lost and we jumped to a #4 rank. Chelsey made a German chocolate cake, which was quickly devoured and we watched The Change Up. We had a bunch of snowfall on us into Saturday morning which was almost entirely blown away by the wind storm that followed. I got to have a snowmobile ride. It was a lot of fun. He took me to the post office in order to mail out some paperwork. The ride and going to the post office was the first time I had to dress in full gear to go outside. You couldn’t even tell who I was. I was completely covered. This will happen more and more often as we get colder.The ride was awesome.
On Friday I learned that there is a driving age up here depending on the vehicle. If is a small snogo or 4 wheeler then a person under the age of 13 can drive it. But if it is an adult size then you have to be over 13 years old. I also learned that it is a bad idea to drive off the road in a snogo. You can easily become stuck and then the guys who come to rescue you have full rights to give you a hard time as long as they want. Luckily it wasn’t me!
Sunrise: 10:08am
Sunset: 5:26pm
Temperature: 16 feels like 10
Amount of Snow: Old snow and ice with a very light dusting of new snow
No comments:
Post a Comment