Since Wednesday night we have been in a sort of constant 40mph wind and lots of snow coming down state. Every time I wanted to enter my house I would have to push 2-3 feet out of the way first. It has been exhausting. However the best part of getting off work yesterday was getting to let the dogs out in the snow to play for the first time. Now in order to get out our back door right now you have to leap over a three foot snow drift which at first Rylie was saying no way. However she always falls for the look for the snoball routine. I make a snoball and then throw it and of course she goes after for it but can never find it. This also creates a very snowy Rylie because she sticks her head completely underneath the snow in order to find that "snoball." She just loved it. We didn't let her play outside for too long though because she was developing ice on her fur. Which she found was really irritating when we came back in the house but they eventually dripped off and she was fine. Here are some pictures of Rylie in the snow....
And here are some pictures of the snowdrifts around where I live....
I apologize to those whose phone calls or texts I am not getting. Anything in the weather effects my cell service and at times I have no service at all. Once things calm down I will try to get a hold of those who have left me messages.
Sunrise: 10:39am
Sunset: 6:52pm
Temperature: 29 feels like 18 with another blizzard coming in this afternoon
Amount of Snow: 3-5 foot snow drifts












No comments:
Post a Comment