Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last Night..... This Morning.....

Last Night....
Lets just say wow. I am pretty sure I didn't get to sit on my couch for more then 2 minutes at a time before more trick or treaters came. I was hopin from before 5pm until 9pm. We went through almost all of our candy. (THANK YOU UNCLE MIKE AND AUNT BEV, MOM AND DAD for sending all of the candy up!!) The costumes were amazing. One of my student's had my favorite. He had a lady wig and put on makeup. It was awesome. Another kid had the whole Halo outfit. For costumes up here you either have to order in advance to make sure it gets here on time or so you can have a costume because surprise surprise there is no halloween store up here. Most of the kids just decide to paint their faces into something like a cat or something creepy like a zombie. Either way they were all a lot of fun to look at and I got to see almost all of my students. It was the first time that I ever got to pass out candy on my own.

This Morning....
Chelsey came and woke me up this morning to let me know that I could catch the tail end of the Northern Lights. It was beautiful. They look like highlighted clouds and were impossible to get on my camera however it is a time I will never forget. I am hoping to have many more sightings once we get into the dead of winter because that's when they appear the best. Just the best way ever to wake up in the morning!

Oh and by the way...I come home next month!!! :)


Sunrise: 10:31am
Sunset: 7:01pm
Temperature: 30 feels like 18
Amount of Snow: Around 4 inches, with some melting

No comments: