Monday, October 24, 2011

Puppy = Love

Wow I have a major problem! I have been worrying about my Halloween costume these past few weeks and I have totally overlooked the one person my students care about getting dressed up….Rylie. Now I have to think up a costume for my dog! Are you kidding me???? I was going to be a baseball player but maybe she could be. I could put her in my jersey, put some black pants on her and she always has her tennis ball in her mouth. I think she is going to be taking over my costume. Such a spoiled dog!!!

On Friday one of my students asked to if he could give me a puppy. I explained to him that I already have a puppy and they told me that she is a dog and I need another one. He explained that giving a puppy to someone is a sign of love.  My class and I began talking about when I got Rylie and I explained that I got her and Brody (a beagle) with a friend within a week of each other. They asked if he got her for me and I said no I got her. Then my favorite comment came up “Well he must not have loved you very much” and I just died laughing. I now have to change my way of thinking. I will know if a boy loves me, if he buys me a puppy.

It snowed more then usual over the weekend. It is a very dry snow and the wind often blows it into drifts so it doesn’t cover the whole ground. The ground however is rock solid! No give at all!

Sunrise: 10:09am
Sunset: 7:25pm
Temperature: 38 feels like 30 (oooo a warm spell!)
Amount of Snow: 4 inch drifts. 

No comments: