So I don’t know if I told you this but on my last night in Oregon I requested Chinese food and it was amazing. I miss Chinese food. But the really cool thing was my fortune cookie, which must come with every meal for it to be a good Chinese food meal. My fortune was “You will continue to take chances and be glad you did.” I must say that I have taken some chances and yes I am very glad I did. I just thought that was the best omen. I mean how often do you get such a blatant sign! I remember that silly saying “Here’s your sign…” from quite a few years back. I think that they are still handing them out cause I sure got mine.
SO I HAVE A GIANT PROBLEM!!!!! Static….. Static everywhere. Static shocking me. Static sticking things to me. Static making my hair stand up! Static…Static…Static. I have never wanted Static Guard so badly! And it is only just started! I have never felt such jolts! They make you take a second to shake it off and continue on! So a little science lesson for those who don’t know what causes static.
“Static electricity refers to the build up of electric charge on the surface of objects. The static charge remains on an object until they either bleed off to ground or are quickly neutralized by a discharge.”
And let me tell you it sure builds up here!! AND EVERYTHING BITES! The computer, the copier, the printer, the dog, the sheets……EVERYTHING!!! Who needs a defibrillator when you have so much extra charge?
Blog from Rylie
Today I met 30 students all at once! They scared the anuk out of me…….literally. (Ill let you guess what that is.) I tried to hide between mom’s legs but have you ever tried to escape 30 hugs at once? Near impossible. Took me a little bit but eventually I grew enough courage to step away from Mom and start playing with the kids. They found my ball and how could I say no?? I chased it for almost 30 minutes. Let me tell you kids don’t wear out!!! Little do they know neither do I!!!!! I have been enjoying sleeping on the couch while Moms at work and spending time with my new half-sister, Sookie. She is young but I am teaching her how to be a good dog. We aren’t quite sure what she is so we call her the Blond Village Mutt. Her owner is Debbie but she stays with us. Well my rawhide is calling me!
Rylie
![]() |
| Sookie and Rylie |
![]() |
| Picked up a bad habit out here in the bush. |



No comments:
Post a Comment