Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Only me!

Of course! Only me! So last night I went to the gym for a workout and tried to leave about an hour later and the door won't open. I am locked in the gym. Luckily there was women's gym going on but of course the principal and assistant principal have to come and let me out. They tell me to open the door and I try and it is a big hoot. Oh brother! They had keys and let me out.

There was a massive wind storm last night. It was beating the house all night. Kind of made it difficult to sleep it was so intense. It made walking to school laborious. However it has put the most snow on the ground to date!

Yesterday we did tissue art and made halloween creatures. Here is one of the examples.


Today is my first evaluation as a teacher. I have an M&M math assignment that I have chosen and it should engage the students. Wish me luck!!!

Sunrise: 9:36am
Sunset: 8:02pm
Snow: Slush

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Super cute tissue pumpkin! So festive! Now I want to make one :)