Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend Part 2

In at attempt to kill time in between pots of melting snow I have been reading the book The Source by James Michener. It's about the history of Israel and the Jewish religion.  Chelsey keeps asking me at what point in history I am reading and my simple explanation to her is that Jesus has not arrived yet. So all of Saturday and into Sunday we were waiting for Jesus to arrive. He finally did Sunday night. 


We also had a storm! Which basically changed our whole landscape. We had to dig out a few times to get over to the school or a friends house and traverse the many new mountains that have come down from the large mountain. I don't know if we got as much new snow as the snow just all blew down from the mountain. I have some pictures on my camera. I will insert them once I get them off of there. There was a ramp of snow that the snow machines would have to take at high speeds to get up that has now turned into a comfortable ride up the side of the mountain.  

Cabin Fever super set in for us Saturday into Sunday (probably aided by the fact that we didn't have water). Chelsey and I were becoming delirious. Laughing at anything and everything. Fortunately it came back on and with it our sanity. The countdown has begun in our heads........I come home in less then 2 months.  And let me tell you it is taken its time getting here!!!! 


Sunrise: 8:41am
Sunset: 9:35pm
Temperature: 26 feels like 4
Snow: No new snow but it is lightly snowing outside right now.

No comments: