Monday, March 12, 2012

Time Change

Ahh the time change. It is driving me crazy. Besides stealing an hour of my sleep it is now bright much much later. The sun does not set now until almost 9pm. And by the end of March it will be 10pm. By the time I leave in May it will be 12am. It is very hard to sleep when your body is telling you to be awake. However the sun is getting closer and the sunsets are becoming more vibrant. We are supposed to have the Northern Lights sometime this week. I am very excited. 

And Shastina is doing much better. She is back in school today. The only evidence of her rough week is a fat lip which looks like she bit through it. It is on the heal though.


Sunrise: 9:29am
Sunset: 8:55pm
Temperature: 4 feels like -21
Snow: No new snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love following your blog - it is so interesting to hear what you have to go through to teach in a remote village in Alaska. I am sure at times it is exceptionally hard but rewarding. Keep up on your blog - love reading it.