Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rylie is an Eskimo

Last Saturday my students came over to get me for Saturday tutor. While I finished up grabbing a  few things they played with Rylie and Parker by throwing the stuffed cow around the house. They would get so excited when Rylie would jump in the air to catch it. They would yell "Ry-A-lee, Ry-A-Lee!!! So now Rylie's eskimo name is "Ry-A-Lee." I don't know if I have told you what my students call me either. They break down my name so it sounds like "Mon-E-ca" whereas most people in the lower 48 break it down into "Mon-A-ca." Or my students will just yell out "Teacher, Teacher, Teacher!!!!" 

Finally it is warming up again! I have put away my huge red jacket for the year and have gone back to my warm fleece jacket.  I guess these are signs that "Spring" is here.


Sunrise: 8:34am
Sunset: 9:40pm
Temperature: 26 feels like 16
Snow: About another inch of new snow.

No comments: