Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A t-shirt?!?! Really?????

Yesterday it got to be -5 feels like -45 later after school so Chelsey and I went home and bunkered down for the night. However as we were sitting down for dinner one of my students came to my house and had forgot his coat at the school....which ended 3 hours prior. He had been walking around in the freezing weather in a t-shirt!!! I was kind of cold in my super poofy MountainHardWare jacket and that thing is a beast!! I warned the student to take care of himself! Frostbite can happen so easily!!


Last week Chelsey and I were walking home from the post and a few of my students came up beside us on their four wheeler to offer a ride up to the teacher housing. We happily accepted seeing as we had quite a few boxes. As Chelsey and I got home she made a great point. Where else do you get a ride home from you 5th grade students? Certainly not in Oregon!


Sunrise: 9:03am
Sunset: 9:16pm
Temperature: -2 feels like -34
Snow: No new snow as far as I can tell because the wind is howling!!

No comments: