This weekend was St. Patrick's Day (aka college student drinking day). But for those who didn't know I am in a dry village. It is against the law to drink here. It will incur such wrath as a felony indictment, 3 months in jail and a huge fine. So there was no drinking for me. There were many reminders from friends of the obvious as well. Such as texts from friends of their drinks (not that funny guys!). So instead of celebrating the holiday like it should be celebrated I spent my Saturday doing.....
Saturday Tutor (3 Hours)
Cleaning Room
Returning Videos
Talking on the Phone
Visiting with Chelsey
Skype Date
Stressing about taxes cause it is still on my todo list.
I guess you could say I am a grown up when I spend a national drinking holiday worrying about my taxes. Untill next year St. Patty's day!! Oh wait...I will be here then too! Nevermind......
No comments:
Post a Comment