This morning I was attempting to sleep in until the very last second however I heard this really loud thump through the wall and then some squealing and someone calling for Michelle (one of the fellow teachers). The noises just didn't sound right. They weren't the right noises. I felt like the nun in Madeline when she wakes up and says "Something is not right!" then rushes down to find Madeline in pain or something. So anyway I ran down the stairs and grabbed my huge jacket and ran next door. Michelle let me in and let me know that Shastina had passed out and fallen into the heater which left her with a huge lip. She claims it is because of the nyquil she took which can often leave her drowsy. She said that she didn't remember getting out of the shower. She wouldn't let us call the clinic. The only reason I extra worried is because she was one of the teachers in the snow machine accident on their way to Bethel. She said she was fine and her Dad didn't seem worried. I am going to go check on her on my lunch break. I hope she is okay.
This is something funny I saw on Pinterest. Yes I have become a Pinterest addict. Thank you Chelsey!!
I understand that scissors can beat paper and I get how rock can beat scissors, But there’s no way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock leaving it immobile? Why can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Why aren’t sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. A rock would tear it up in two seconds. When I play rock paper scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say oh sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Sunrise: 8:45am
Sunset: 7:41pm
Temperature: -4 feels like-24
Snow: Lite dusting of the new sparkle snow that looks like Macy's displays.
No comments:
Post a Comment