Yesterday I talked with the elementary ball coach and explained that I would like to either be his assistant coach or if he doesn't want the job I would like the be the coach. He said that it would be great and if he chose not to he would give me a few pointers. I was pretty excited about that. Then last night I heard that the middle school position would be wide open and I am going to apply for it next year. You will then be able to call me Coach. :) That would be awesome. I am so excited for next year!!
Sunrise: 9:16am
Sunset: 9:06pm
Temperature: 6 feels like -15
Snow: About an inch
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
That is great news. You would be amazing at either one. you have a vision to help others learn and grow. A great romodel to look up to and learn from. You were also right my speech was so amazing, I just went with it and spoke from my heart and let my passion flow.
1 comment:
That is great news. You would be amazing at either one. you have a vision to help others learn and grow. A great romodel to look up to and learn from. You were also right my speech was so amazing, I just went with it and spoke from my heart and let my passion flow.
Post a Comment