Aunt Darla (who once lived in Alaska) told me that when I am buying things for my house that they should be full of color or green like grass because there will be a lot of white going on once winter hits and there isn’t any grass up here. Recently I began thinking of creative ways to put color in my life. This is what I came up with……
I realize that you guys are now thinking about how amazing these pieces are and are searching on your laptops to figure out where you can get one of these fabulous works of art. So I should just stop you in your tracks and say that they aren’t for sale. However if your heart is intent on having one ask your five year old daughter I bet you she can make one just as good. :)

1 comment:
I LOVE it! Great job adding colors. :) Your place looks so cute and cozy!
Post a Comment