Over the weekend Chels got me hooked on the show Castle. If you haven't seen it I recommend. Its a good one!
The mail out in the bush takes at least one to two weeks longer then Lower 48 mail. While mom has received all of her boxes already to the house I am still looking at still yet another week before I get the gaggle of new movies we scored from Lightening Deals from Amazon. I have never had so many movies in my life. I blame Chels for this addiction. Between the two of us we could outfit a Blockbuster!
In an attempt to help make the afternoons go by faster and hang out with friends more Paulzo and Shaun have been coming over more with their puppy Aurora. (I will post a picture soon! She is adorable!!) We have been doing everything from PS3 Archery to Just Dance to movie nights with a peach crisp with sometimes too much butter. (I am still trying to figure out the right proportions:( )
![]() |
| Picture of Kuzi from a plane |
| This picture was from a few years ago. There is a ton of snow! Unfortunately this year we don't have nearly as much:( |
Sunset: 4:46
Temperature: 7 feels like -14


No comments:
Post a Comment