According to the weatherman today is our last day of double digits. We are not entering single digit and below land. Yes it is very cold and if you get chilled it takes forever to get warm again! I accidentally didn't wear the right hat or snow pants for a walk around the school a couple days ago and it took me getting into my huge red parka and my super winter hat for me to get warm.
This year my students have penpals from Eugene, Oregon. Our penpals sent us leaves from the trees. The kids were freaking out like it is christmas! They were looking at each others leaves and looking at the pictures of the students they were writing to. I have never seen them so excited to write back and show where they live. I am very excited to have a skype session with them in January.
Christmas program is the 18th and I still haven't started practicing.
I come home in 15 days and leave two weeks from today! Wow so soon!!
Sunrise: 11:03
Sunset: 4:43
Temperature: 1 feels like -11
No comments:
Post a Comment