I LEAVE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! I didn't know if you knew that but I just wanted to remind you:) I am all packed and ready to hop on my plane tomorrow afternoon! I am so nervous about getting flights until I get to Anchorage and then everythings okay! However last year at this time I think my Oregonflight was the only one where something went wrong. We were rerouted to Seattle because of dense fog in Oregon and had to stay there for just over a hour before being able to take off again. I just want to come home already!!
Tonight is Christmas program and my students are very excited to perform our two songs (Chipmunk Christmas and Joy to the World). I am very excited to be done with it because then it means its almost the DAY!!!!!!
Rylie will be watched by Missy's daughter while we are gone. I hate leaving her. Always so stressful! I am sure the girls will take good care of her!
Sunrise: 11:22
Sunset: 4:36
Temperature: -3 feels like -26
No comments:
Post a Comment