Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plan A, B and C

I am the listing queen. I make lists for everything. I have now made lists for what I will wear out, what I will pack in my carry on, what I will pack and what I will need to go to Walmart for as soon as I get home. The list I found most comical was the one for what I wear, which is longer then any of the other lists. Since the little planes are so cold when flying you really have to dress to stay warm outside in the weather for about an hour. Also there is the rule "Always Dress for a Plane Crash." Here is the list.



Wear
·      Base layer top
·      Base layer bottom
·      2 pairs of wool socks
·      Running tights
·      Sweat pants
·      Heavy boots
·      Bibs
·      Grey Sweater
·      Oregon Sweatshirt
·      Black vest
·      Heavy Fleece
·      Red Jacket
·      ½ gaiter
·      head ring
·      fleece hat
·      hat
·      sunglasses
·      glove liners
·      gloves



We have another storm coming in this weekend which will bring high winds and blizzard conditions. I am fine that it is storming as long as on the days we leave they have time to clear the runway and can come get us. We have been told to come up with plans A, B and C. C being that we get snowmobile rides to Chevak and fly out of there. We will figure that out Thursday night depending on the weather. I still have to figure out what Plan B is. Either way all of my hopes are for plan A. 



Countdown: 9
Sunrise: 11:07am
Sunset: 4:41pm
Temperature: 36 feels like15
Amount of Snow: It was so nice of the school district to install a swimming pool between the two houses. Lots of melting.

No comments: