Monday, December 12, 2011

It's the Week!

I come home this week. I can finally say that. Doesn't seem real yet and probably won't until I am on that plane to Bethel. There will be three legs to my journey. From Scammon Bay to Bethel, from Bethel to Anchorage and finally from Anchorage to Portland. Then I will be home for over two weeks!!!! My focus is not to get my hopes sky high yet......although no promises:)


Tonight there is the Christmas play and tomorrow we have the Christmas program where my students will be singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer (which I don't know if I have told you yet but Rudolphs taste really good better then bratwurst) and the Chipmunk Christmas Song. It should go down really well. I am very excited. Then it will just be a hop skip and a jump till Friday!!!


I got my sister's Christmas present this past week. I know she doesn't read my blog (LOVE YOU SISSY) so I can post what it is.
It is an ivory polar bear. He is beautiful.



Countdown: 5
Sunrise: 11:14am
Sunset: 4:38pm
Temperature: 35 feels like25
Amount of Snow: Lots of new snow with some very high drifts. Taller then me!

No comments: