Friday, December 16, 2011

100th

Today is special for two reasons. The first reason is that this is my 100th post. I have been talking with you guys now for about 100 week days. And second today is also the day that I fly home to see my family for the first time in almost five months. I can't even begin to tell you how anxious I am. I am going to begin stalking Era Aviation around 10am to make sure we get out and the weather is supposed to clear up by noon so it looks like I will be coming home tomorrow!! All of the teachers have a plan to meet at Chili's once we check into our flights into the lower 48. I still can't believe it is the day. It still seems so far away. I can't wait to see you friends and family!!!!!!!!


A couple nights ago I made pancakes. For those of you who didn't know (including myself) I make beautiful amazing pancakes.


 I will be taking a break from blogging over Christmas break. I will be back January 3rd. Wish you all Happy Holidays!!!
 
Countdown: 1
Sunrise: 11:19am
Sunset: 4:36pm
Temperature: 25 feels like15
Amount of Snow: About 5 inches of new fluffy snow.

No comments: