This weekend we had quite a storm! High winds and lots of new snow. For quite a few hours we lost cell reception. At some points we had white out conditions. Although the school is only about 100 feet away we couldn’t see it at some points. We had a pretty lazy weekend since I rented a few movies from itunes. Chelsey got really sick and has been battling the flu all weekend.
At the school this weekend there was a wedding. There were quite a few people at the school. I heard it was a beautiful event.
On Friday there was a basketball tournament in Chevak and quite a few people rode over on their snowmobiles. I guess is can be quite a bumpy ride.
This week I will be doing a lot of preparing for the Christmas program, which is next Tuesday. The class will be doing Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer and the Chipmunk‘s Christmas song. Should be interesting.
I don’t think I have ever shown pictures of my house and Chelsey took some great ones. This is where I live.
Countdown: 12
Sunrise: 11:01am
Sunset: 4:44pm
Temperature: 23 feels like 19
Amount of Snow: Lots of new snow in very high drifts.
No comments:
Post a Comment