As student council advisor this year I am in charge of the spirit tshirt. Last year we didn't have one but this year I am planning to drum up a ton of school spirit! Yesterday at the assembly we announced our first school movie night and a dance! It should be interesting how it all pans out but I am very very excited. Anyway part of the spirit tshirt is that I have to design it! So this is this years two designs.
And below is this years stuco tshirts. They will be a black tshirt with gold writing and say Scammon Bay School instead of Wilson. These are only for StuCo though.
The ground is officially covered in snow. But should all melt by this weekend since we are supposed to warm back up to the 40s!!
I am very excited for the rest of 2012. I leave in just less then two weeks for Anchorage for almost a week. Then just about a week and a half later mom comes out for a week and then three weeks after that I am home for Christmas break! Very excited!
Sunrise: 9:54
Sunset: 7:41
Temperature: 31 feels like 15



No comments:
Post a Comment