Friday, October 26, 2012

Ahh the weekend.....

Still no snow! And it is looking like we won't be getting any anytime soon! We have a chance of snow next Tuesday but thats it! It is weird. Where is all the snow?

This weekend is my first sport event. Wrestling is coming to town! Which means a dance too tonight. If wrestling doesn't run too late. I enjoy watching wrestling. However I will be spending my time tonight in the Student Store. I am very excited cause Districts are coming to town this year and it is the weekend mom will be in town! So I will be able to make her work too!

One of my students went seal hunting yesterday. He came back with six little ones. He caught all spotted seals. Some use the seal's fur for hats or boots and the fat and the meat we eat. They are so cute so I couldn't post a real one.

Sunrise: 10:16am
Sunset: 7:16pm
Temperature: 25 feels like 20

No comments: