This morning I just found out that I am heading to Anchorage Oc 31 through Nov 5 for the AASB conference! I am so excited!! I will be chaperoning three kids from other villages. I don't know much about what it will be like yet or what my flight information is. Praying for perfect weather now!
No snow yet. We had one day where we got a little but nothing since then. We should start getting it soon. I remember last year we had constant snow by Halloween. Man I just remembered I bought an awesome halloween costume for this year and now I won't be able to wear it for the whole day! Maybe I will let my roommate borrow it. I was going to be the Oregon Duck. I bought awesome duck slippers that look like duck feet. And a hat that had the oregon duck head on it. And the duck call which I was tormenting Rylie with last night. It was hilarious!
She was really cute while I was gone. Chels said that she would sit by my door like I was hiding from her. She said that she had to put Rylie in my room for awhile so she wouldn't think I was trying to avoid her. So cute. I brought her back many bones and luckily so far I have been able to avoid the Rylie Diva Fit!
Sunrise: 9:33
Sunset: 8:06
Temperature: 42 feels like 26. Looks like we will be getting 1-3 inches of snow this weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment