I just wrapped up my first weekend of a home event. We hosted wrestling this past weekend and it was not without a lot of hard work and long hours! We wrestled until about 930 and then had a dance right after. We didn't get home until almost 12pm after starting at 2:30pm. It was a very long day! We sold out of most of our product and started building our account for prom. Which, by the way, the theme will be "I Gotta Feeling." Of course there will be pictures but that will be closer to May. Perhaps my most brilliant moment was when we accidentally let the popcorn burn which of course set off the school fire alarms which means that our packed gym and all of the students had to evacuate. Yes I am just that good at causing mischief. We quickly tried to hide our involvement however as many of you know burnt popcorn has a very distinct smell. We were quickly found out. Luckily it was a funny laugh for everyone:)
Spent the rest of the weekend being very lazy with Rylie and reorganizing my room for the year. Once I get my room the rest of the way cleaned up I will post a picture. Sometimes some change is nice. Rylie however was skeptical since I had to coach her to come into the room. Oh! She had some super fun Friday night getting into my Vitamin D liquid container. Managed to spill the whole thing. I have no idea how much she ingested but she seems to be doing fine. Geez Rylie!!
I leave Wednesday (FINGERS CROSSED) for Anchorage for the AASB conference! SO EXCITED!!
Here are some pictures of one of my fellow coworkers trip to Mountain Village.
| Yukon River |
| Barge trying to leave the river before freeze up |
| Tundra |
| Scammon Bay currently under some snow. |
| Sunset in Scammon |
Sunrise: 10:25
Sunset: 7:07
Temperature: 30 feels like 8
No comments:
Post a Comment