Great pictures of my students on the side of a hill. We were outside taking pictures to send to our penpals in Eugene, Oregon. I am looking forward to skyping with them later in the month. It is really interesting to see them learn that things are done differently in different places. It was really fun when my students received leaves from their penpals. We have no tree here so they thought that was really cool.
This week is the beginning of Kickoff Klassic. 6 teams should be coming in on Wednesday and leaving Saturday. Games from noon until late every night. The kids will be exhausted. And elementary ball starts this week. Their first game is 1st and 2nd of February in Saint Mary's. I went there last year and hope I can go again this year as a chaperone. That would be a lot of fun!!
Weather up here is so warm still. I realize anything from 5 to 30 is pretty cold in Oregon but thats like light jacket wear up here!!! One thing I did notice about Oregon weather is that the damp cold! It makes 30 degrees REALLY REALLY cold! It like gets to your bones! 30 degrees here is like practically summer!!
Sunrise: 11:18
Sunset: 4:59
Temperature: 25 feels like 15
No comments:
Post a Comment