I made it home!!!:) My flights were easy going with absolutely no problems! Christmas break was amazing and it was great to see all my family and friends!
Coming home to Rylie was great. I really missed her!! And now that I am back it is Basketball season!! We have six schools visiting next week Hooper Bay, Newtok, Chevak, Akiachak, Kotlik and Emmonak. It will be a great tournament! All ninety hundred million packs of soda arrived too so my store is stocked!!:)
It dumped snow while I was gone! Almost caught up for what it was last year! The temperature is weird though. I thought we were in negative numbers by this point and we are still enjoying a beautiful 20-30 degrees!:) We have a storm coming in that is supposed to dump between 4 and 7 inches on us tonight. Fun stuff!!:)
Looking forward to 2013!!
Sunrise: 11:21
Sunset: 4:53
Temperature: 28 feels like 15
No comments:
Post a Comment