Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Snow!

Yesterday we had our first snow in the area. Up on Cross Hill it had a dusting that was gone before lunch time. Snow has officially crept into our area. Tomorrow night we are supposed to get an inch but none of the teachers will be here to see it seeing as we will be away for Inservice. I leave today at 5pm (my time) for Mountain Village. To learn about Constructive Meaning. S and I aren't sure how we are supposed to integrate ourselves since we teach elementary primarily and it is for secondary. So it will be an interesting trip.

Today is elections! Today during lunch I will be asking people to vote for who they want in Student Council. We had excellent show of interest and I pray that the ones picked give full devotion. So many ideas that need them to succeed.

I leave a week from tomorrow to come home! I am so excited! I miss everyone and can't wait for a cheeseburger! lol

Sunrise: 8:56
Sunset: 8:51
Temperature: 41 feels like 24

No comments: