Thursday, September 13, 2012

MORE JOBS!!

So I don't think I have told you yet but I have applied to be the elementary basketball coach as well as the student council coordinator. So far no one else has applied and I am hoping no one does in the last minutes. Tomorrow is the interviews and I will know by the end of next week. Last year's ball coach said he would help me pick the fab five, which is what we call the five starters. As well as what to focus on with such young players. I hope I get to do some of the fun plays that we did in YMCA ball when I was younger. I also applied to be an out of district chaperone which goes to anchorage, fairbanks, and washington dc. I am sure there are many applicants for that as well so I don't know if I will get that. I will know that one by the end of the month. Hopefully I get them all! That would be awesome!!


Sunrise: 8:23am
Sunset: 9:33pm 
Temperature:  45 feels like 44 

No comments: