Friday, September 7, 2012

Plane Tickets

Yea it is an early out day! And I am coming home for an extended weekend in October! I am so excited!!!! And to just sweeten the day even more I just purchased my flight out ticket for in December!! I thought I should get a head start on that since there are 12 of us trying to get out to head down states. We contemplated a charter but if we miss our chartered time there is no guarantees since they are booking up fast. Planes are tricky! Just praying already for perfect weather that day! Nice thing about Era though is the amount of free tickets you can earn from all the travel! I have earned a round trip ticket so far which is valued at about $850! And am about to earn another one way. Very nice!

Weather has finally cleared up again. I haven't been flying recently though. My ego got super bruised during my last flight....along with my hip, stomach, ribs and hand. Still feeling the love from my ribs. I know I know I just gotta get back on the horse. Maybe today:)

Sunrise: 8:08am
Sunset: 9:53pm
Temperature:  44 feels like 32

No comments: