Friday, January 6, 2012

Relax

I am sorry I have not blogged that much this week yet. With the Kick Off Klassic going on every night and now Scammon Bay is finally in the mix we have all been very busy! Scammon won both of their games last night and we are all looking forward to Saturday night for the finals! It should be awesome! There are so many people coming in from different villages we have a packed house every night. 


One of the most common problems we have going on now is frostbite. Many of my students are getting it as well as members of the community. Because I want my students not to get it yesterday we wrote a paper on how to prevent it and how to cure it. Even I learned a few things!! 


It is finally warming up a bit here to a smaller negative number if you count that as warming up but in reality you really can feel the difference. 


I have decided to cut down Rylie's Mr. T hair. It looks so bad. Don't worry I will get pictures before I do it! 


Before break we were all anxious for break to relax....well that didn't happen and near the end of break we got to the point where we were anxious to get home to relax. Funny how we ended up back at the place where we needed to relax from to relax.



Sunrise: 11:20am
Sunset: 4:55pm
Temperature: -13 feels like -16
Amount of Snow: No new snow.

No comments: