I was hoping after getting meds on Wednesday that I would be back up and all better in no time. However Friday night decided differently. I had an allergic reaction to my antibiotic and spent the whole night up cuddling a bowl. It was awful! I was getting to the point where I was wondering if there would ever be an end to this sickness?!?!?! I went back to the clinic on Friday and they gave me a new antibiotic and ever since then I have been on the mend! Finally!! My throat is back to normal and now only have some scars to deal with from the rash. It is soooo nice to be back to work!
On Friday night I couldn't miss my students first basketball game. So I snuck over and watched them play. It was so fun. A lot more laughs and the kids tried so hard. I can't wait until their next game.
Unfortunately over the weekend we also found out that we are going to be down another teacher. We are losing our 4th grade teacher on Friday for person reasons. We will have a sub for about a month and then hopefully a new replacement. I looked at the date today and it was surprising that there is only three and a half months left!!! It is flying by!!
Sunrise: 10:35am
Sunset: 5:59pm
Temperature: -5 feels like -31
Snow: No new snow. Really wish we would get some snow though!
No comments:
Post a Comment