Today was my second day of teaching! I have 13 students. 9 Boys and 4 Girls. Initially I thought I would form my classroom in the shape of a horseshoe because this often facilitates conversation however after the first hour I quickly realized this shape facilitated the wrong conversations. So I moved all of the desks so they faced the front. I am going to have some difficulties this year but I am looking forward to the challenge. I will take some pictures of my class and post them really soon. I am really enjoying getting to know all of the staff and learning about the culture. I am really enjoying my profession though. I have found my passion and enjoy doing it everyday. Also I have applied for a few additional positions in the school. I should know by next week if I got them! WISH ME LUCK!!:)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for your updates. I laughed when you talked about the horseshoe desk arrangement that was quickly re-arranged! I can't wait to hear more about your students! What a great class size! I'm jealous! I have 32 on my class list this year!
Post a Comment