Well to say these past few days were a breeze is an extreme understatement!! Friday afternoon started
with the counselor telling me to check on my house because there were
kids screwing around out by the houses. She told me to check our house
and our neighbor, Jeff and Briana's house. I ran over and noticed there
were sunflower seeds around Parker's kennel and a few other things off.
Then I started to run back to the school but stopped and went back to
check on our neighbors. I few steps into our neighbors house brought the
realization that their house had been ransacked and vandalized.
Richard, the maintenance man, and JohnJohn, the VPSO, took lots of pictures and asked a bunch of questions. We soon found many things missing in Brianna's house and Chel's iPhone had been taken. The only reason our house probably wasn't as bad as Brianna's was because we had given away or packed most everything already. I helped Brianna clean as much of her house as I could because that night was Graduating Senior/Natural Helper/StuCo Lockin. Michelle, a few other teachers and myself were there until 6am hanging out with the kids having a good time! It was a very fun activity! On the way to get report cards done I did my major biff of her year. Falling hard on my knees and arm because of ice. It was just not my weekend!
On Wednesday we are having Field Day and Thursday is our last day!! So excited!
On Wednesday we are having Field Day and Thursday is our last day!! So excited!
Chels and I leave first flight Saturday morning for our homes. Can't believe it is down to single digits!
Sunrise: 6:16am
Sunset: 11:42pm
Temperature: 25 feels like 9
No comments:
Post a Comment