It is official! The melt is on! I have found dirt again! AND the school district was so nice to put that pool back in between the housing. I don't think we will have river break up by the time I leave. No one has been posting pictures further up the Yukon of breakage yet.
So far I have two schools interested in me. The Universal American School is Kuwait. They have offered me a letter of intent and so far that is my only for sure. And Lincoln County which I am still in the interview process with. Sent them my teaching video on Tuesday. Hopefully they liked it. In a perfect world I will get both offers however I have no idea where I will end up. It is so weird to think that in three months I have no idea where I will be.
Because I realized last summer that it is so boring during the summer when I have nothing to do I started looking for something fun to do over the summer. I came across Craigslist a nanny job for a family in Sellwood. Two little girls and so many fun possibilities. I think it will be a great summer! I have a meeting with them the day after I get back and if all goes will I start mid June!
Sunrise: 6:24am
Sunset: 11:34
Temperature: 28 feels like 20
No comments:
Post a Comment