Well it has been a crazy could days! Our school year has been shortened by a day because we accidentally did an extra Saturday school. And I progressed in the application process for Lincoln County! Which is very exciting! I am creating a video of my lesson plan on Monday because today and tomorrow we are setting up for PROM!! The big event has come! Hopefully it goes smoothly and quickly! And then there is finishing packing and sending boxes home and tearing down my class. It is going to be a very very very busy two weeks! But then I am home for the summer!
Chels is planning my vacation to see her. I am going to be there for a week. So far she has white water rafting planned, lots of brewery touring and a concert. I am super excited! Looking forward to it!
Sunrise: 6:44
Sunset: 11:14
Temperature: 18 feels like 5
No comments:
Post a Comment