Friday, April 26, 2013

SnowGlobe

Saw the grossest thing on my way to work this morning! It was freaking awful! I won't share. Sorry to say but this would turn your stomachs and it is just not a good way to start a day. Ugh!

Tomorrow is the last day of culture week and we are having a huge presentation for the rest of the school and community. I will take pictures so you will see what we did. Hopefully our table will be nice and full! I am excited for my kids art!

Right now some of the days are beautiful big blue sky and the sun warms everything and the snow melts. Then there are days like the last couple where the color of the sky is the same as the snow and there is no clear difference between the ground and the sky. It is a little enclosing. The world feels very small. 

Sunrise: 7:05
Sunset: 10:55
Temperature: 28 feels like 14

No comments: