It is the week of state testing and we are all preparing our classrooms for it. It is kind of the first step toward closing down the classroom for the year since we take down all of our educational posters and banners so the kids can't see it during the test. It is definitely on my todo list today as well as find enough desks to fit all of the kids I will be testing into my room.
Chelsey is gone and it is lonely without her. The house is so empty even with two spaz dogs to take care of.
The weather keeps going back and forth. One day really beautiful. The next terrible cold and windy. Today is the later.
I hear we are close to spring....and I did see break up on the ocean:)
Sunrise: 8:25
Sunset: 9:47
Temperature: 1 feels like -14
No comments:
Post a Comment