Tuesday, April 23, 2013

BACK IN TOWN

I am back!!!

It was a crazy two weeks and I came back on the most beautiful day to such tan children! It's like spring finally bloomed while I was gone. Although with all of the snow you wouldn't have guessed!

I took Rylie home with me. She had quite an adventure in Bethel sitting around waiting for a plane.
But it wasn't always fun
And when we finally got the Anchorage and were checking in. She felt like she could be helpful.
As soon as we got to Portland we went straight to the groomers and lost our weight in hair. And came out beautiful! So glad to have her safe and home!

There are 25 days left in school and currently we are enjoying culture week. We started making heat pads yesterday and are going to continue our sewing today.

Sunrise: 7:15
Sunset: 10:47
Temperature: 14 feels like 4





d

No comments: