Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Summer?

I have no idea what is going on but it is like 20-30 degrees outside and it feels like summer. It is so hot out! I went out without a hat or gloves and a light jacket and it was wonderful! Then all of a sudden another wind storm blew in and the snow pelts your face. The weather just can't make up its mind! Maybe we will get an early spring this year! We have melted quite a bit however I am sure it will come back......this is Alaska.

High school ball is in Kotlik for Regionals. Top 1 and 2 go to state! Hopefully we get to go.

I finally cut the basketball team down to those who I think I will take to Nunam. Elementary Downriver Tournament is next Thursday through Saturday. I super hope we win that!
Beautiful picture from out on a snow machine ride.
Sunrise: 8:49am
Sunset: 7:38pm
Temperature: 25 feels like 13

No comments: